Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What I Been Up To

Its been a while since I blogged last but alot has been going on with my project. I have gone through self and peer edits with my Literature Review, I have applied those edits and finished my paper as well. I have must recently been concentrating on my action plan which was working with Mark Kuczinski and talking about having a disorder and discussing or not discussing it with your employeer, as well as shadowing him at his job and recording what he does, and talking about job interviews and coming up with question answers. As an expansion of my action plan I am spreading epilepsy awareness by taking part in a health fair at the school which will take place on Parent- Teacher Conference day. This will give the people who come the oppurtunity to learn about different health issues. I have to make sure I document my action plan whatever way possible so I will have proof of my action when it comes to my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment