Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy.... Busy!!

The last couple days have been busy! They are the type of days that are getting me closer to my goal that I have set for myself and my project. I have been getting emails from the people who work at the Cardello Building which houses the efwp. I have found out about an 11 hour training that I want to take, also I have been trying to figure out how I want to be apart of the epilepsy walk that takes place later this month. Also I have the oppurtunity with to attend meetings with a group called Bright Horizons. I am going to try and get set up with a mentor who would be the person I would shadow. This would be important because this would tell me things to know when it comes to being able to talk about epilepsy. This is a positive thing I am wishing to be able to be a part of epilepsy classes that I am trying to start. It will do exactly that, talk about epilesy and how to deal with it. So basically I am saying all of this to say I making progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment