Monday, June 29, 2009

More... After Hours!

I had a meeting today after school with my mentor in the Employment part of my project. This is part of my action because, through this it is very likely that knowlege will be shared on the subject of epilepsy. The meeting was with my mentor Mark Kuczinski and one of my other contacts, Francine Reyher. My mentor is with the Bright Horizon Program. There are 4 sessions that I will be participating in at different points in the near future and I have different points at which times I will be meeting with Mark in which we will discuss dfferent things,( More details may come) This will give me some work experience, which can be added to what work experience I already have and this can be part of my action because it does what I want to do in my project ...Spread Awarness!

No comments:

Post a Comment